Northern Plant LoreOver a thousand years ago the Anglo-Saxons used willow bark to treat headaches; modern pharmaceutical companies use the same basic ingredient – salicin.
They boiled the bark in holy water and added a few other unnecessary ingredients, but they had a basic treatment that worked a millennia ago! And they called it the Dark Ages? Northern Plant Lore explores the plants and herbs used by the Anglo-Saxons for medicinal purposes and compares them to the list of plant and herbs proven effective by modern medical science. Not every plant they used worked, but Northern Plant Lore will show you which ones did, and how you can use them today.
In Northern Plant Lore you will:
- Discover Ancient Viking & Anglo-Saxon Remedies Supported by Modern Science
- Unlock The Wisdom of our ancestors expressed in cures still used today
- Grow your own medicinal herbs and plants
- Create remedies at home with the same basis as modern pharmaceuticals
- Know exactly what’s going into your body when you take an herbal remedy
- Cross reference ancient cures to modern science
- Browse ailments cross-referenced to plants and treatments
Reconnect with the earth, start living more holistically. Northern Plant Lore gives you the tools to do just that!
Take control of your family’s health today!